The BRACE Annual General Meeting will take place at The Cross Keys, Llanfyllin, on Thursday 28th October 2021. The meeting starts at 7pm.
The agenda is as shown below.
As required by our Constitution, members of the present Steering Committee will retire at the AGM although they may, and we hope will, be seeking re-election. If you would like to join the committee but are unable to attend the meeting, please let Diana know by email or WhatsApp.
BRACE Annual General Meeting 2021
The Cross Keys, Llanfyllin
Thursday 28th October 2021 at 7pm
- 7pm: Informal discussion
- 7:30pm: Welcome and apologies
- Minutes of the Last Meeting (28th October 2020)
- Chair’s Report including Financial Statement
- Election of Steering Committee **
- Other Committee Members (maximum of 7)
- Any other business
** Nominations can be made at the meeting